Velouté of mushrooms and CHIMAY ROUGE with a mint pea mousse
Ingredients- 2 fillets of guinea fowl
- 250 grams of butter
- 500 grams of brown mushrooms
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1/2 litre of CHIMAY ROUGE
- 20 centilitres of single cream
- Sprigs of thyme
- 100 grams of butter
- 200 grams of (frozen) peas
- 5 mint leaves
- 20 centilitres of milk
Preparation- Cook the fillets of guinea fowl in a saucepan. Add pepper and salt. Leave to rest for a while. Cut into strips and save.
- In the same saucepan, sautee the sliced mushrooms and the sprigs of thyme. Pour in the stock and the CHIMAY ROUGE. Leave to reduce. Add the cream, pepper and salt.
- Bring the peas to the boil, with the milk and the mint leaves. Pass through a fine sieve. Continue cooking for a while and mixer to obtain a mousse.
CommentsPresent the mushroom soup with strips of guinea fowl.
Decorate with the mint pea mousse.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.