Tiramisu of CHIMAY ROUGE
Ingredients- 8 boudoir biscuits
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 50 grams of fresh mint + 4 large leaves for garnish
- 200 grams of mascarpone
- 20 grams of granulated sugar
- 20 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
Preparation- Mix the boudoir biscuits and the fresh mint in a food processor.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces.
- Whisk the mascarpone, the CHIMAY ROUGE and the sugar in a bowl until a smooth mass is obtained.
CommentsPresent the strawberries in a ring.
Add the boudoir biscuit mix.
Finish with a spoonful of mascarpone and CHIMAY ROUGE mousse and garnish with a mint leaf.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.