Crispy strudel of CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
Ingredients- Slices of puff pastry 13 cm x 13 cm
- 4 slices of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
- 4 slices of fresh salmon (carpaccio) each 80 grams
- 1 large tomato
- Fresh oregano
- 1 egg yolk and a little water
- Black pepper
- 2 tomatoes skinned
- 2 large shallots cut into round slices
- 50 grams of ketchup
- 10 centilitres of CHIMAY BLEUE
- 10 grams of fresh oregano
- 5 centilitres of olive oil
Preparation- Spread half the slices of puff pastry with the slices of fresh salmon. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Add the FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Place 2 small slices on each galette. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Make an egg glaze and use it to coat the other half of the small galettes.
- Roll and coat with the glaze. Sprinkle with some oregano.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 200°C for twelve minutes.
- For the sauce: brown the shallots with the oregano in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes, the CHIMAY BLEUE and the ketchup. Leave to reduce.
CommentsCut the rolls into two diagonally. Arrange and add a dribble of sauce.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.