Ingredients- 8 large onions (whichever variety you prefer)
- 200 grams of butter
- 20 grams of fresh thyme leaves
- 75 centilitres of chicken stock
- 75 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- Black pepper and sea salt
- 12 slices of baguette
- 8 slices of FROMAGE VIEUX CHIMAY
Preparation- Clean and cut the onions into thin round slices.
- Brown them in the butter with the thyme.
- Deglaze with the CHIMAY ROUGE and the chicken stock. Add the small pieces of garlic and continue cooking on a gentle heat until the onions are soft.
- Add pepper and salt.
- Spread the slices of baguette with the VIEUX CHIMAY and gratinate in the oven.
CommentsPresent the onion soup with the gratinated slices of baguette.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.