Ingredients- 400 grams of cubed fillet of salmon
- 200 grams of mixed salad
- Pine kernels
- 1 large onion cut into round slices
- 5 centilitres of olive oil
- 4 slices of FROMAGE VIEUX CHIMAY
Preparation- Fry the cubes of salmon in 5 centilitres of olive oil.
- Add the round slices of onion.
- Cut the FROMAGE VIEUX CHIMAY into strips.
CommentsPresent the cubed salmon and the round slices of onion on the mixed salad.
Sprinkle with the pine kernels and the strips of VIEUX CHIMAY.
Pour over a dribble of olive oil.
Serve with a very fresh CHIMAY TRIPLE.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.