Calves' kidneys with mustard seeds and CHIMAY BLEUE
Ingredients- 600 grams of calves' kidneys cut into pieces of equal size
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 320 grams of French beans
- 10 centilitres of single cream
- 20 centilitres of CHIMAY BLEUE
- 30 grams of mustard seeds
- 8 new potatoes cooked and peeled
- 4 slices of puff pastry 12 cm x 12 cm
- Fresh parsley chopped
Preparation- Brush the slices of puff pastry with egg yolk and a little water. Brown in an oven pre-heated to 200°C.
- Cook the beans thoroughly, rinse in cold water and cut in half.
- Fry the kidneys and the onion in the butter until crispy. Add the slices of new potato and the beans.
- Pour in the CHIMAY BLEUE, continue cooking for a while and finally add the cream, the chopped parsley and mustard seeds.
CommentsCut across the centre of the puff pastry and arrange the kidneys with the garnish and the sauce on the bottom half.
Cover with the top half.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.