Ragout of monkfish with CHIMAY TRIPLE and small potato and VIEUX CHIMAY crepes
Ingredients- 600 grams of monkfish fillets
- 8 small shallots cut into four
- 100 grams of butter
- 8 baby leeks washed and sliced
- 20 centilitres of CHIMAY TRIPLE
- 10 centilitres of fish stock
- 10 centilitres of single cream
- Pepper and salt
- 4 slices of FROMAGE VIEUX CHIMAY
- 4 large potatoes
Preparation- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into thin strips (using a mandolin) and mix them with the VIEUX CHIMAY. Add pepper and pan-fry as a crepe. Continue cooking in an oven pre-heated to 180°C.
- Fry the fillets of monkfish in the butter, add the leeks and shallots and leave to simmer.
- Pour in the CHIMAY TRIPLE and the fish stock. Continue cooking for twelve minutes.
- Add the cream and leave to reduce briefly until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Using a stainless steel ring, cut small crepes of potato and VIEUX CHIMAY cheese.
CommentsArrange the ragout of monkfish and add the small crepes of potatoes and VIEUX CHIMAY.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.