Quiche Le Poteaupré
Ingredients- 2 endives
- 2 slices of Ganda ham
- 40g (3Tbsp) of butter
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 4 eggs
- 2cl (1 1/2 Tbsp) of 35% cream
- 4 sheets of puff pastry
- 1cl (2tsp) of Chimay Triple beer
- 200g (1/2lb) of Chimay "Le Poteaupré" cheese, rind removed, diced
Preparation- Cut the endives and the slices of Ganda ham into fine strips and cook in butter.
- Add the finely cut rosemary and leave to simmer for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Mix the eggs with the Chimay Triple and the cream until the mixture is smooth and consistent.
- Cover four silicone moulds with the puff pastry.
- Put some of the endives in each mould and finish off with the diced "Le Poteaupré" cheese.
- Pour the beer, eggs and cream over the tartlets.
- Put the quiches in a preheated oven at 190°C (375°F) for +/- 15 minutes.
- Wait a minute before taking the tartlets out of the moulds.
CommentsServe with a delicious Chimay Triple.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.