Chicken in a pastry case
Ingredients- 8 chicken drumsticks, each 100 grams
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 12 spears of green asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 grams of thyme leaves + 4 sprigs for sprigs for the garnish
- 12 black olives pitted
- 50 centilitres of CHIMAY BLEUE
- 40 grams of streaky bacon
Preparation- Fry the drumsticks in the butter. Brown them on all sides and place them in an oven-proof dish.
- Wash and cut the asparagus into slices of equal size.
- In the butter used to fry the chicken, fry the bacon, the shallots, the garlic, the olives, the asparagus, the tomatoes and the thyme leaves.
- Add the drumsticks and cover with the CHIMAY BLEUE.
- Place in an oven preheated to 160°C for one hour.
CommentsArrange the chicken drumsticks with the vegetables and a little sauce.
Serve with sauteed potatoes.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.