Ingredients- 4 big potatoes
- 2 onions
- 200g (7 oz) of smoked bacon cubes
- Some fresh sprigs of thyme
- 400g (3/4 lb) of diced Chimay "Le Poteaupré" cheese, rind removed
- 1cl (2 tsp) of Chimay Triple beer
- 2cl (1 1/2 Tbsp) of 35% cream
Preparation- Peel and wash the potatoes and boil them in lightly salted water.
- When they are cooked, take them out of the water and cut them into thin strips.
- Peel the onions and cut them into fine circles and soften them in butter with the bacon cubes in a frying pan.
- Leave to brown on a medium heat and add the thyme.
- Put the potatoes on a dish to go into the oven.
- Add the diced "Le Poteaupré" cheese, the onions and the bacon cubes.
- Mix the cream with the Chimay Triple and pour onto the potatoes.
- Put it all into a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 20 minutes.
CommentsPresent with a piece of baguette and Chimay Triple
Average Internet user rating: (4,1/5)