Mexican potato crepes with a beer salsa
Ingredients- 4 large potatoes
- 4 shallots sliced
- 100 grams of bottled sweet red (Piquillo) pepper
- 100 grams of bottled spicy green peppers
- 4 slices of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
- 3 grams of chilli pepper
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 100 grams of butter
- 150 grams of pre-cooked (bottled) kidney beans
- 20 centilitres of CHIMAY BLEUE
Preparation- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into thin strips fines (using a mandolin). Mix them with one half of the shallots and the chilli.
- Shape small circles with this mixture and brown them in a pan.
- Cut the two types of peppers into strips and place them on the potato crepes. Finish with a slice of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE.
- Cook for approximately 4 minutes in an over preheated to 200°C. Prepare a salsa by simmering the shallots, the diced tomatoes and the kidney beans.
- Deglaze with the CHIMAY BLEUE. Reduce and season with salt and chilli pepper.
CommentsPresent as an aperitif with a refrigerated salsa or as a main course (3 crepes) with a warm salsa.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.