Meatloaf with CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
Ingredients- 1 kilogram minced veal
- 4 shallots finely sliced
- Bunch of fresh parsley
- 150 grams of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of bread crumbs
Preparation- Remove the rind from the FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE and cut it into cubes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and add the FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE.
- Place in a mould and cook for approximately 40 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180°C.
- Leave to cool and cut into slices.
CommentsIdeally served with a very fresh Chimay trappist beer.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.