Mussels with sage and CHIMAY TRIPLE
Ingredients- 3 kilograms of jumbo mussels precooked and removed from their shells
- 2 large onions cut into round slices
- 8 sage leaves
- 4 baby leeks cut into round slices
- 4 baby carrots cut into round slices
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 33 centilitres of CHIMAY TRIPLE
- 30 centilitres of the stock in which the mussels were cooked
- 120 grams of butter
Preparation- Brown the vegetables in the butter with the sage and garlic.
- Pour in the CHIMAY TRIPLE and the mussel stock.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat until the vegetables are cooked as you like them. Remove from the heat and add the mussels.
CommentsYou can add a dribble of cream and serve with wholemeal bread.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.