Millefeuille of small crepes
Ingredients- Crepe dough
- 500 grams of buckwheat flour
- 6 eggs
- 25 centilitres of full-cream milk
- 25 centilitres of CHIMAY TRIPLE
- 20 grams of butter melted
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Zest of two oranges cut into thin strips (julienne)
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 4 star anise
- 3 oranges (with very firm flesh)
- 10 centilitres of orange juice
- 10 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
- Fresh mint
Preparation- Prepare the dough and cook the crepes.
- Place the orange zest, the CHIMAY ROUGE, the juice, the sugar and the star anise in a small pan and leave to reduce.
- Cut the oranges into quarters.
- Using a stainless steel ring, cut small slices of crepe.
- Roll and chop the fresh mint leaves.
- Mix with the orange quarters.
CommentsAlternate layers of crepe and orange quarters.
Garnish with the prepared zest and a little of the cooking liquid.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.