Ingredients- 4 large slices of cooked ham off the bone
- 12 (Piquillo) peppers
- 4 shallots sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced
- 4 slices of FROMAGE CHIMAY A LA BIERE
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 12 black olives pitted
- 10 centilitres olive oil
- 5 centilitres of CHIMAY BLEUE
- 5 centilitres of single cream
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 12 sorrel leaves
Preparation- Peel and deseed the tomatoes and then dice them.
- Brown the shallots, garlic, olives and thyme in olive oil. Leave to simmer for approximately three minutes and add the diced tomatoes. Keep this relish warm.
- Mix the CHIMAY BLEUE with the cream, the lemon juice and zest. Whisk slightly.
- Cut rings of the ham, the FROMAGE CHIMAY A LA BIERE and the Piquillo peppers. Reckon on three rings per person. Make a tower by alternating the ingredients. Bake for five minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180°C.
CommentsPresent the méli-mélo on a bed of the relish and a few sorrel leaves.
Finish the decoration with the beer vinaigrette.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.