King crab and CHIMAY ROUGE mayonnaise
Ingredients- 4 pieces of king crab, each 80 grams
- 20 centilitres of mayonnaise
- 8 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
- 4 slices of bread without crust
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 ripe avocados
Preparation- Mix the mayonnaise with the CHIMAY ROUGE.
- Peel the avocados and remove the stones. Cut them in four and then in slices.
- Cut the eggs into round slices.
- Arrange the slices of avocado on the bread, and cover them with the slices of egg and pieces of king crab.
CommentsAdd a dribble of CHIMAY ROUGE mayonnaise.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.