Zealand oysters, sabayon of CHIMAY TRIPLE and steamed samphire
Ingredients- 12 oysters (80-90 grams)
- 3 egg yolks
- 10 centilitres of CHIMAY TRIPLE
- Juice of half a lemon
- 200 grams of samphire
- 50 grams of butter
- 4 slices of cured ham
Preparation- Dry the cured ham for an hour in an oven at 100°C.
- Open the oysters and retain the liquid. Dry the oysters with a clean tissue.
- Wash and poach the samphire briefly in a large quantity of boiling water.
- Briefly fry the samphire in the butter.
- Mix the liquid from the oysters, the CHIMAY TRIPLE and the egg yolks. Whisk over the heat until a light mass is obtained. Be careful the eggs do not curdle.
- Mix the thin pieces of dried ham and the samphire.
CommentsArrange a little samphire topped with an oyster.
Pour over the Chimay sabayon and garnish with a strip of dried cured ham.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.