Fillet of veal with truffles and parpadelle of baby carrot
Ingredients- 4 slices of escalope of veal each 120 grams
- 4 slices of cured ham
- 120 grams of truffle salsa
- 4 slices of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 400 grams of parpadelle (broad ribbon pasta)
- 8 baby carrots
- 100 grams of butter
- 10 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
- Pepper and salt
Preparation- Open the veal escalopes and coat them with one half of the truffle salsa. Arrange on a slice of FROMAGE CHIMAY GRAND CLASSIQUE. Then add the ham. Place a sage leaf diagonally. Fold the escalopes.
- Fry in a pan and continue cooking as desired in an oven pre-heated to 160°C (reckon on five minutes for medium-rare meat).
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large quantity of salted water.
- Wash and cut the carrots into round slices. Brown them in the butter in which the meat was cooked. Add pepper and salt. Add the CHIMAY ROUGE and leave to reduce.
- Add the cooked pasta and finish with the rest of the truffle salsa.
CommentsArrange a little pasta with the sauce.
Cover with an escalope of veal.
Garnish with a sage leaf.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.