Chimay Brûlée with pears and cheese
Ingredients- 15 centilitres of full-cream milk
- 10 centilitres of CHIMAY ROUGE
- 25 centilitres of 40% cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 60 grams of granulated sugar
- Light brown sugar
- 1 pear
- 2 slices of FROMAGE CHIMAY A LA BIERE
Preparation- Mix the egg yolks, the whole egg and the granulated sugar and then whisk energetically until a white mass is obtained (‘in ribbons').
- Split the vanilla pod lengthways.
- Mix the milk, the CHIMAY ROUGE and the cream. Add the vanilla pod and bring to the boil.
- Carefully pour the whisked mixture with a spatula.
- Pour into a plastic mould (Flexipan) or porcelain ramekins.
- Place for approximately 35 minutes in a bain-marie in an oven pre-heated to 165°C.
- Leave to cool in a refrigerator for approximately five hours.
- Cut the pear and the cheese into the desired shapes.
- Sprinkle the cream with a little brown sugar and caramelise under the grill (250°C).
CommentsPresent the Chimay brûlée (removed from the mould) surrounded with slices of pear and FROMAGE CHIMAY A LA BIERE.
Average Internet user rating: No rating for this recipe.